Catalog 2014-2015


Conversion of Non-Credit to Credit

A student may enroll in select technical credit courses but choose to earn continuing education units (CEUs) instead of academic credit (referred to as concurrent enrollment). Upon course completion, the concurrently enrolled student receives a conventional letter grade, and the CEUs are posted to the student’s combined transcript. 

Within two years of course completion and enrollment as an undergraduate student, a student who has a passing conventional letter grade for a noncredit course may apply to have the CEUs earned for that course converted to regular semester-hour college credit. At this point, semester-hour credits earned are posted to the student’s undergraduate academic transcript. Once converted to college credit, the course can count toward the requirements for a certificate or degree.